Monday, November 29, 2010

Simple Pleasures: Miniature Lady Apples



Simple Pleasures: Miniature Lady Apples

Look at these little beauties I got from the grocery store today! It may be hard to tell from the pictures, but these are the some of the smallest apples I have ever seen. The pink lady apple beside the minis is actually on the small side. I thought these were too adorable not to buy. I asked the gentleman who was stocking produce what people normally do with them and he told me they are mostly used in decoration and that they are very tart. Since I don't like to waste food, I will use them as decoration for a little while but after that I have to make something with them! Any suggestions? Until then I will enjoy the view, they really are lovely little apples.





Like us on Facebook to get timely updates right in your news feed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...