Sunday, November 14, 2010

Makin' Bacon

Anyone who knows me knows that I love bacon. Crispy, crunchy, salty, fatty, delicious bacon! Whats not to love? Well, I will tell you. The clean up. Bacon grease is the worst and when I fry it up on the stove top I always end up with a mess. Then, a solution. Bake the bacon! I had heard of people baking bacon before but had never tried it. I do not know what I was waiting for. It is cleaner, easier and neater. And easy peasy.



Simply lay your bacon on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Yes, you could just use the cookie sheet but the clean up is not quite as easy if you do it that way. Oven at 350 degrees for about 25ish minutes.



Picture perfect bacon every time. I make it once a week and crumble it for use in salads. Wait for the grease to cool and then you can just take the piece of parchment paper and chuck it. So, there you go. Easy way of makin' bacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...